Thursday 9 August 2012

Another Big Update.. :)


Merry Summer My Wonderful Woozens!

Hey Woozens! I know I haven't been on in ages but I have just come back from my holiday! I hope everyone enjoyed summer break over in the US but in UK please don't let Woozworld or Facebook or your computer take over this amazing summer break! The weather might not be at it's best but hey just look on your local town/city website or newspaper tons of free eventz for kids will be in there! Here is something that you can think about, just a video explaining why woozworld shouldn't take over, this video is CopyRight to Ems37 :)
And we did come to the end of the awoozing race but the olympics is here! So let's get sporty guys!!! And well done to GB for an outstanding 3rd place in the leader table! Did you watch the amazing opening ceremony! It was fantastic!
Also in woozworld are some new beach outfits! Some of these can be found in the shopz and for VIP's all is in ZeChic! Mya looks like a proper beach babe in this new outfit! And so can you! All these new packs can be found in the Woozworld Store! Also we see a new woozband of shamwooz! The woozband are still trying to work out who this ghost is! But even Mya agrees with me! That ShamWooz was a ghost from the woozwoodz camp who died in one of the eventz and no one knew so he now haunts the camp! Some people may be thinking WoozWoodz camp? Yes Woozwoodz camp is the new summer camp at woozworld! There are 4 teams! Phoenixs - Mya Dragonz - Jay Trollz - Max Pegazus- Jenny! Make sure you have chosen a team! More will be posted soon but I will be having a special feature on my blog about a few new things see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment