Wednesday 31 October 2012

Wooz Chronicle!


WoozChronicle Ch. 26

Hiya Woozens!
We’re going through the Woozylvania Photo Reels and you Woozens prove you’re creative! Remember this Friday is the Bring-Out-Your-Date Drive-in show where we will announce the finalists and you get to vote over the weekend!  Max and I are going to make a real date of it X)
Speaking of dates with Max, we had a great time this past weekend at a pre-Halloween party!  You Woozens gave us a lot of great couples’ costume ideas, but for the party on Friday we decided to be PB&J XD  I was Jelly, Max was Butter, and Orson was a Peanut! LOL it was pretty great if I do say so myself.  But now I need a new set of costume ideas for real Halloween on Wednesday… so keep posting on my WoozIn please!
After the super-fun party on Friday, Max played the new Zombiz app on his iPad all weekend!  (Have you woozens downloaded our app yet?  If you haven’t heard about it, Zombiz are infecting Woozworld and you’re out to cure woozens!  The game has 13 levels that get harder and harder each time.  But if it gets too hard, remember that you can ask your friends to join you and play with up to three other players!)  This weekend Max got super into it and was playing on a team with some great Woozens XD
And of course, woozens, we have What the Wooz?! today!  In fact, this will be our 20th What the Wooz?! show!!  Isn’t it amazing how fast time flies?  Seems like just yesterday we couldn’t chat about pop culture with you woozens every week.  What did we do to learn about new movies and music?? hehe.  Remember that the show repeats twice, at 4PM WT or 7:30PM WT, to allow woozens from all over the world a chance to participate!
See you at WTW today!
JennyWooz <3
~ Hi woozens :) I have a juicy story up next about a few little rumours I have found and you might see I am NOT decorating for Halloween for the pure reason I strongly hate this time of year,

No comments:

Post a Comment