Wednesday 23 April 2014

What's Buzzin in my ears? 2014

So 2 years ago when I was 12 I uploaded what was 'Buzzing' in my ears. 2 years have passed and man have they changed my music taste.
The days of Hannah Montana and Glee are behind me, I've adapted to Rock, Punk and basically I'm just a changed woman (allegedly) who has taken a love for wrestling.

So I'm updating this with my new playlist! Hope you recognise some songs guys!

At the beach - I never go to the beach I live no where near a beach so scrap this! I'm changing it to In my bedroom.

In my bedroom - Nightcore (Sped up and re-bassed anime music)
On the move - Sad songs from Elton John. CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!
Just one of them songs - Dark Horse by Christina Grimmie (Originally by the darl Katy Perry)
Feel good song - For the FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! Or Let it go, or Fixer Upper, i'm a FROZEN FREAK!
Favourite Song - Anything I listed above and more

Favourite Bands - My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy
Favourite anime - Hetalia
Favourite Manga - Attack on Titan
Favourite Wrestler - CM Punk
Favourite Factions - The Shield and Evolution

Chow for now (Btw i'm 14)

LilEmsy4 x

P.S - I'm no longer the Ducky team so i'm renovating this to a gothic theme :)
Btw I ship Rolleigns like crazy OTP!

No comments:

Post a Comment