Tuesday 31 January 2012

Could you be our next bloggist?

Well it's been a busy month! But as it comes to an end we have a MASSIVE opportunity for you to participate in! I'm quite busy these days with school and I need a helping hand! You need to be fun and creative! You need to have the LATEST gossip and be able to update news with us early! Any way if you want a chance to be our next bloggist e-mail me here!  lilemsy4@gmail.com
With all this info - For example
WoozWorld Username - 123Abbey
Why should I be a blogger here? - Cos I can  give cool news to the readers
And any extras about you! (Hobbies and Likes - Stuff like this not PERSONAL INFO
How often do I play woozworld? - 3 Hours every weekday and 8 on weekends


Then e-mail it here!  lilemsy4@gmail.com
If it's good enough you could be with a chance of being a blogger!
We will e-mail you your result! We choose a small number of you to be a bloggist and then from there you will compete! Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment