Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Valentine Blues!

Well, Just a few day's away till Valentines! Some girls will be so excited but other girls will be like, it's only valentines because they don't have A valentine! Well girls on that side of the road, can you squeeze me in!!! I was dating Under-The-Mask but it's typical of men to cheat right? Well that's what he did! Anyway he doesn't know what he is missing! But anyway make sure you have a valentine! Your valentine doesn't have to be a Boyfriend or Girlfriend! My valentine is my, well, my sisters, I got nothing lol! But guys I'm on the market! Girls keep saying I'm a single pringle ready to mingle! Anyway make sure you look out our style page! It has been updated and boy's style coming soon!!! Well I better go  for a taco! (That's if I knew what a taco was)
From Lil <3

No comments:

Post a Comment