Tuesday 7 February 2012

Romantic Destination Unitz Winners!


Romantic Destination Unitz Winners!

Yo guys!
I gotta tell you, this was one of the most difficult Unitz Design Challenges I’ve ever had to judge…
There were so many incredible designs for the Romantic Destinationcompetition, any of which Mya would be delighted to spend herValentine’s Day at I’m sure!
However, I had to sit down and take off my cap to decide who would be the ultimate winners. After careful consideration, I chose the followingTOP 10 winners who I thought showed the most creativity, originality, and the best overall designs! I also picked 12 runners up who will each be receiving a trophy as well!!! Way to go everyone!

Winners:

Runners Up:

AnakinSky101
lea547d
Spikezie
1SuNsHiNeEmA1
Nicolepetlover
RubyCrystal
Farroe
crylove
Latrell03
stylez119
Waverly44
beautifulworld
Huuuge congratz to all the winners and runners up, and an even huuuuugerrr thanks to everyone who entered and helped get me into the Valentine’s Day moooood!! ;)
Have a good one,

No comments:

Post a Comment