Saturday 14 April 2012

Farewell Stylaz! We will miss you!


Goodbye Woozens :(

Hello to all my treasured Woozen friends and loyal readers,
What an amazing journey I have had with all of you in Woozworld since I first discovered this spectacular place. We have all come a long way and have experienced so much together throughout all these months of incredible eventzcontests, and spontaneous epic adventures.
I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful and good-hearted Woozens throughout my time here. Each and every one of you has touched my heart in some way, whether it was in a news article you wrote that made me smile, a video you created that made me laugh (or even cry sometimes), or maybe you just came up to me one day and told me you liked my outfit. I hope that you continue to light up each others lives (animator or not) with the friendlinesskindness, and respect that you have shown me. Thank you all so much for giving me a life experience that I will always remember.
With every ending comes a new beginning. This may be the end of my journey in Woozworld, but it’s only the beginning of my journey around the world. I am off to travel and explore all the beauty of our planet. I am sorry to anyone who may be sad by my leaving, but I hope you know that I don’t want you to be upset. Be happy that I’m following my dream and take it as encouragement that any of you can do the same. As long as you don’t give up, you will always achieve your goals (because if you don’t achieve them, it means you gave up before you got there, duh!) I wish you all the most health and happiness and I look forwards to seeing you make a difference and help the world become a better place for us all.
Speaking of which… the Choko-Klokz Revenge has started and our Woozvironment and WoozAnimalsare in danger!!! Read the blog HERE to find out how you can help save them!

No comments:

Post a Comment