Tuesday 24 April 2012

It's gone a bit quiet...

Well here we are waiting for video challenge winners and the woozpaper but were have they gone? After Stylaz left there has been no blog posts or any video challenge winners and the new way to gain star of the week is TERRIBLE! Because you have to design unitz and Mya' chooses the unit full of clothes best if it's really good, but were used to fashion shows and competing I have been to the fashion twice and to be honest I would buy the key every week it is AMAZING! Well whenever the next post comes I will post something but for now Addios! P.S - I may not be able to post so often as my school tests are coming up so in the summer I will be blogging galore! Seeya and add me LilEmsy4! And if I don't add you just send me a message saying Hey I read your blog please add me and maybe a little message about the blog if wanted! Then I can look through my 2000 friend requests and find you :) Best get back to my science homework :P Now and the present I say Goodbye x
LilEmsy4

No comments:

Post a Comment