Saturday 2 June 2012

What's buzzin in my ears?

Ahh, it's summer time (In some places) If your in the UK then you know what I mean! I have been browsing through some blogs and found bloggers are posting music choices! And I thought I must make some of my own! So I asked my friend on there music opinions!

LilEmsy4
At the beach - Young and Wild and Free by Wiz Kahlifa
On the move -  Anything Evanescence
Just one of them songs - Titanium by David Guetta
Feel good song - Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
Favorite song - Hurt by Christina Augilera 

I would describe myself as a golden oldie when it comes to songs I like all them old classics :)

GhostGirl44

At the beach - Misery Business by Paramore
On the move - Anything Paramore
Just one of them songs - Skinny Love
Feel good song - Meditation Songs
Favorite song - Monster Paramore

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Good song choices. A very solid group. You have a very great blog with an amazing design. I hope mine will be as good :) Keep it up!

    -The Anon Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that :) And our blog will remain a good blog :)

      Delete