Thursday 31 May 2012

WOOZNEWS ONE!!


The Wooz News!

Sup Woozens! And welcome to our SPECIAL edition of WOOZ NEWS!
It's Lil here and i'm Absoloutley buzzing! With prom round the corner I cannot  wait to start filling you in with the latest prom feed! 
In other news the search for CROWNZ and TAIRAZ has now ended! So if you see any collect them quick before  there are none left! Because later today (Thursday) they will be counting the CROWNZ and TIARAZ for you woozens and the top 10 woozens with most amount of CROWNZ and TIARAZ will be put up for nomination as Prom King or Prom Queen!  This means us woozens who unfortunately didn't collect enough CROWNZ AND TIARAZ will be able to vote the top ten woozens! 
So this week we asked you to design a unitz based on prom! It could be any theme! But we chose miley801's prom unitz! This prom is themed just like last years, romantic, relaxed and extremely popular among you woozens! Here is the beautiful unitz called the Arizona Prom!
In other news please remember prom is tomorrow! (Friday the 1st of June) So get your gear! And be at the Prom Lagoon unitz 6:30 WT!
Here is a woozen article!
How To Be Yourself On An Online Game by XxDaisyDukesxX
Hey guys! Daisy here with some advice on how to be yourself on an online game! Let’s get started ;PP
Being yourself on an online game can be SUPER hard, considering no one knows the real you. My advice might help :DD
-Don’t stay on the game to long! You could easily think this online GAME is the same as reality (NOT GOOD!)
-Take breaks from time to time on Woozworld. (I’m taking one for a WHOLE week soon)
-Remember that the computer isn’t neccissarily your friend. Bad people come on it and cyberbully. Just because of one person, people are taking their lifes and that’s not right.
I hope my ideas on Being yourself online helped. :DD I’ll see you when I get back from my break!
XOX,
XxDaisyDukesxX
Well Woozens till next time! 
LilEmsy4 xx
P.S - I am not running for queen but I hope you are! Message me in woozworld for more info!



No comments:

Post a Comment