Tuesday 1 May 2012

I got in!

Yesterday was Mya's fashion show, and many woozens compete to get a key to the unitz don't they? But me LilEmsy4 got a key! I had fantastic time with all the Woozworld celebs and Mya!
What do you do?
First she asks you to get into a certain theme (the one that she chose for you to make a mini closet about like SPRING) Then she takes the picture!
Then you go through several rounds of dressing up but no-one get's out you collect points! And it is fun talking to Mya and asking her some questions! At the end we got to take photos and we all got gifts! How lovely! Here are some shot's of the show!(This an old forgotten post but I will share it anyway :) I attended Mya's very  
last fashion show :')

Now it's dress to impress miss the good old times xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! it's me RockPolina. I love your blog. The noly Negative is i found out about it AFTER i made My wzw blog. =.=". Can we be friends? Hope so. :) Don't mean to be a stalker. I just found your site so..... AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and yes we can be friends Message me on woozworld my name is LilEmsy4!

    ReplyDelete